We offer the finest custom picture framing and canvas stretching for all your needs. Whether you are framing works on paper, paintings, photographs — to movie, music or sports memorabilia. Our creative team will work with you to choose the combination of framing materials, mat color and overall design that best enhances the artwork and suits your taste. We work with the best Florida Keys artists, photographers and galleries providing artisan quality finishing and framing services at an affordable price.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Custom Picture Framing
All custom framing is complete with archival, acid-free materials to museum quality standards. We have hundreds of frame and mat selections for you to choose from.
We specialize in:
- Paintings on canvas or board
- Document, diploma and certificates
- Military display boxes
- Conservation and preservation
- Posters and prints
- Needlework, quilts, and textiles
- Shadow Boxes for sports and music memorabilia
- Atocha and other treasure coins
- Glass replacement and repairs
- Custom design and build a frame specifically for you
All canvas stretching is done by hand on specifically designed wood bars with a small lip on the top to create a space between the wood and the artwork for conservation purposes.
- Narrow stretcher bars are used when you will be framing the artwork.
- Thicker bars (1” and deeper) are used when the outside edge and sides will be visible with either a solid color, painted or a continuation of the image. This stretching process is called “Gallery Wrap” or “Museum Wrap”. No framing is required to have this as a finished product.
- You may choose to complete your Gallery or Museum wrapped canvas with a “Float Frame”. These frames are designed to have the artwork attached to give the appearance of floating inside the frame.